Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Link: Godzilla Movie Gets Monsters Director Gareth Edwards

Godzilla Movie Gets Monsters Director Gareth Edwards: "

"It’s back to the drawing board for Tokyo’s greatest thunder lizard as the upcoming Godzilla reboot gets a new director, Monsters‘ Gareth Edwards, and a new writer, as yet still unrevealed."



 As a kid my Dad instilled two things in me above all else

1. A love of music
2. A love of Godzilla

By the time high school rolled around I had seen every Godzilla movie ever made available in the states and while my interest began to wane at that time and I've since lost track of the franchise, the big green guy still has a special place in my heart. Having seen Gareth Edwards film Monsters and having been very impressed with it not only because of its effects, but also its writing and directing, I am looking forward to seeing what he can bring to the king of movie monsters. Certainly he can do better than that Ferris Bueller vs Godzilla nonsense we got in the late 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment