Sunday, April 14, 2013

State of the Plenty

It's been a while since my last real post so I figured I'd give a quick update. Between life, work, and writing for OVRLD, I haven't had much to blog about. Honestly I think I've just become adept at turning my typically blogable thoughts into 140 character tweets instead. I'm pretty sure this is where the internet at large has gone as well actually.

That being the case, I've decided to start a Plenty For All Tumblr. Right now Tumblr seems to be the vogue in the realm of over sharing on the internet and it's a nice repository for stuff that is too big for Twitter and too small for a blog post.

So you can head on over to http://plenty-for-all.tumblr.com/ and check it out. Right now it's just a repository for my OVRLD articles from the past year, but I'll be posting more there (and here) soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment