Saturday, March 24, 2012

New Header

I'm experimenting with a new header image for the site. I never really like the old one. It had just been something I whipped together really quickly when I started the blog a few years ago and it never really said anything to me. It was also based on a really shitty picture taken with my old iPhone so the resolution was just embarrassing.

The idea behind the new header is to be a little more representative of what I talk about here, specifically: music, games, comics, Austin, etc. On the left is Dr. Dan Yemin from Paint it Black, Kid Dynamite, and Lifetime singing to the crowd at Fun Fun Fun Fest 6. The next image is the Normandy from Mass Effect. The 3rd image is The Hulk as found at Austin Books and Comics on North Lamar Blvd. And the right image is of course a street sign for our own 6th street here in Austin.

I've toyed with the idea of replacing the header in the past and was never able to come up with something I liked. I'm still not sure about this design, but we'll see if it grows on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment