Monday, September 13, 2010

Links 09-13-2010

PunkNews.org - Dismemberment Plan to reunite

"The Washington Post is reporting that seminal late 90s/early 00s post-punk outfit Dismemberment Plan will reunite early next year for five shows in support of the vinyl reissue of their 1999 full-length Emergency & I."
> And here I thought Travis Morrison had quit music forever. Not that I'm complaining. While I won't be able to see the shows, it will be nice to have Emergency & I on vinyl.

PunkNews.org - Cave In to release 'Anomalies Vol. 1'

"Cave In have announced plans to release a new odds and ends collection entitled Anomalies Vol. 1. It's due out December 14, 2010 via Hydra Head Records."
> This plus the recent announcement of a new full-length in the works are definitely a good sign

Kotaku - Psychonauts Meets Inception (And It Works)

"Double Fine Productions' Psychonauts, the classic psychic adventure, when cut to ape Christopher Nolan's Inception scene-by-scene works shockingly well. Either consider this fan-made mash-up a dose of clever nostalgia or a reminder that, yes, you really should play some Psychonauts."
> Which just serves to remind me that I need to play Psychonauts again sometime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment