Thursday, September 9, 2010

Links 09-09-2010

WWdN: In Exile - bumper stickers for proud gamermoms and gamerdads
"I wonder if the current generation of about-to-be-born geeklings will appreciate how awesome it is to have geekmoms and geekdads?"
> Anyone else remember those "trophy" statues you could get at the Nintendo Store at Toys R Us? Anyone remember the Nintendo Store at Toys R Us?
TIGSource - PAX 2010: Solace
"So, I just got back from my day at PAX. There was all sorts of delightful stuff on display, fun things to do, and some very impressive demos in the expo hall. The one game that I was utterly blown away by, however, was not LittleBigPlanet 2 or Duke Nukem Forever or Final Fantasy XIV, but a student game in the PAX 10 called Solace."
> I think I could win Indie Game Bingo with this one.
Kotaku - Bastion Was The Other Buzz Game Of Penny Arcade Expo, For Good Reasons
"'He gets up.' That's the line I can't forget from Penny Arcade Expo last week. Duke Nukem had some good one-liners, sure. But Bastion is the other game people couldn't stop buzzing about. To understand it, you needed to listen to it."
> Sometimes a single gimmick is all the hook you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment