Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Or Maybe I'm Just Lazy

It's the first day of the music portion of SXSW and I've decided to stay in tonight. I had entertained the idea of trying to get in to see "And So I Watch You From Afar", but after considering the prospect of standing in line alone for hours to either a) not get in and have to take the Night Owl home or b) get in for a quick 4 or 5 song set and then have to take the Night Owl home, I'd rather drink a couple beers at home (it's St. Patrick's Day after all) and finish watching Dollhouse. 
And So I Watch You... will hopefully be back; they've made some waves, however small, and I'd relish a chance to see them play a decent set. I'm hoping I can scrape some people together to head out Friday night and see what we can get into and I plan on being downtown on Saturday afternoon and if at all possible Saturday night to attempt to get in and see Rival Schools and a fucking brilliant punk/hardcore line-up at Red 7 that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment