Sunday, January 31, 2010

After These Messages

It's been a while since my last post. This is partially due to a confluence of events including my usual winter melancholy, beginning a new and monotonous task at work for the current milestone, being "in between" games while waiting for Mass Effect 2 to come out, and various events that have cast light on my nonexistent dating life here in Austin and the realization that maybe I don't give a shit about that right now. All of this left me with a passing depression and the complete lack of desire to do much of anything other than sit around and sulk. Ideally I want to try and post at least something once a week, but part of me feels that I've raised the stakes somewhat of this blog over the last few weeks with some more weighty posts and now I feel as if I've set some standard I need to live up to and that's not why I started this blog.

The truth is that I don't always have something weighty to say and it's not the intention of this blog to be controversial or "in your face". Plenty For All is just me emptying the contents of my head on the internet, giving me an excuse to write every now and then, and hopefully provide some kind of entertainment to those who stumble upon or choose to follow it.

Anyway, if you stumbled upon this blog because of the things I wrote about Rock Star or other related issues, that's not my only trick. And while I can rant about the state of game development forever, I've got other things to talk about, some of them mundane, some of them silly, but ideally I'll make them all worth the reading. I hope you'll stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment