Friday, December 4, 2009

Begining The End

I've started seriously compiling songs for my year end mix. I'm planning on going forward with my original idea of making a mix tape concept album, basically telling a 2 disc story with other people's songs. Since the songs will be culled from my favorites from this year it's going to be semi autobiographical. This may end up being the most personal thing I've produced since college. Right now I'm thinking of breaking the mix down into 4 acts or "seasons". In a year that for me included: insomnia, anxiety, existential crises, and a new job/new city I've got a lot to draw on. Anyway, I'll have updates as it shapes up. I'll also likely be making a more traditional decade ending mix that I'm looking forward too as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment